Wednesday, May 25, 2011

today is here

you can put things off. you can say "oh, i'll start that tomorrow. today is my last day to do it this way". but, tomorrow is always going to be just that. tomorrow. today is here. today is where you get things done and change the way you live and make yourself happy. today is when you can tell someone you love them. today is when you can drag yourself to the gym. today is when you choose chicken instead of a burger. today is when you study for that test. today is here. you can do no better than use today.


today:
i love you mom
i love you dad
i love you riley
i love you robert
i love you grandma
i love you grandpa
i love you ivy
i love you emma
i love you ruby
i love you potter
i love you caitlyn 
i love you rachael
i love you zak
i love you jen
i love you kristin
i love you tre
i love you zach
i love you.


i love naps in the sun
i love pb and j
i love dancing
i love running
i love hiking
i love swimming
i love reading
i love nature
i love animals
i love my internship
i love my school
i love yoga
i love adventures
i love music
i love sunrises
i love. 


i love my body. it is strong and resilient. 
i love my hair
i love my eyes
i love my nose
i love my smile
i love my concaved chest
i love my strong arms
i love my super small hands
i love my lucky pinky
i love my butt
i love my flat feet
i love my intellect
i love my sense of humor
i love my ability to understand people and concepts
i love my sense of adventure
i love that i am tough
i love that i want to be an athlete
i love my imagination
i love me. 


what is it that you love, and what can you do for it today?



No comments:

Post a Comment